*Flight* *Flight*

Wonderful

So heart warming and the music is just touching and beautiful. But srsly, terrible ending. Did we just, like, forget about the girl at the beginning? The very first thing that made this game feel so nice? No other character in the game actually made me feel the same way she did. And the french guy shouldve got his girl.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

That was awesome

I loled at every single one of them. Can't wait for the sequel. By the way, i took a screenshot of the long message after the jetpack scene that lasted for a second. I read it. Looks like I did find a sneaky way of reading your message! Laaaaaaammmee!

PuffballsUnited responds:

;)

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

A damn good game!

I don't care if it was frustrating. It was a good challenge. Flawless animation and good humor made it all worthwhile.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Where is that checklist?

At the end, on the main menu, where the hell is that thing that let's you have no level limit and a bunch of other stuff? Cuz I did check everything on there at the end but it's not happening when I start a new game. So I wanna find it again.

First Fantasy v1.1 First Fantasy v1.1

Lol link reference

Rope? lampoil? bombs? You wannit? It's yours my friend. LOL But they don't have enough rupees.

Larry And The Gnomes Larry And The Gnomes

Awesome game of all time!

Jazza, u pwn. those little yellow things look like angreh faic

Jazza responds:

Your the first person to get that. Grats!

Quickdraw (PDS) Quickdraw (PDS)

Good enough

A very creative idea. Get's kinda hard. Maybe u could've chosen something other than the space bar to fire. People with PCs still exist with their thick as hell space bar keys that are not made for games like this (i sound like a complete fucktard don't i?). Drawings definitely could've been better (but at least u admitted it on the Dad 'n me level). Tons of other characters u could've put in there. But overall, a very creative idea.

53xy83457 responds:

SOME of the drawings could have been better, SOME!!!!! Like you said I'm the first to admit that but alot of work went into most of them so that they remained as close as possible to the origional characters not to mention the backgrounds. No point explaining all the details of it here but trust me, for the most part they're only slightly inferior to the origionals.

Anyway judging by your review I'm guessing that you completed it despite chunky spacebar? I could see how that would drive someone fucking insane and if you followed the link to the origional you've probably killed someone in a blind rage by now. So I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to persevere.

Closure. Closure.

OK i guess

great game. But very dull and colorless

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

LOLOLOLOLOL

People! Go to Riddle School 5! He explains that this is not an April Fools Joke!

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5