Epic Wub Time Epic Wub Time

This is amazing. Great animation and funny jokes! You truly are one of the best animators in the brony fandom. Keep it up dude!

IAMW, Charlie Brown IAMW, Charlie Brown

Interesting.

But terrible voice acting.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

thanks!

Your just gonna copy ur reply from other comments and post it here right? thanks!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks man i really mean it i am overflowing with gratitude towards you!!!!!!

*Flight* *Flight*

Wonderful

So heart warming and the music is just touching and beautiful. But srsly, terrible ending. Did we just, like, forget about the girl at the beginning? The very first thing that made this game feel so nice? No other character in the game actually made me feel the same way she did. And the french guy shouldve got his girl.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

That was awesome

I loled at every single one of them. Can't wait for the sequel. By the way, i took a screenshot of the long message after the jetpack scene that lasted for a second. I read it. Looks like I did find a sneaky way of reading your message! Laaaaaaammmee!

PuffballsUnited responds:

;)

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

A damn good game!

I don't care if it was frustrating. It was a good challenge. Flawless animation and good humor made it all worthwhile.

Seehu Seehu

Awesome! It's great!

It's actually very good work. Nice design, good painting overall. But why is this rated everybody? Look at that damn face on his head!

frozen-scumbag responds:

Would you feel better if I made it teen?

Joy 14 Joy 14

Great!

How long til we see another animation from you?

Madness aftermath Madness aftermath

Epic Win!

I like the contrast and that guy looks just epic. The picture reminds me of that animated movie "9". Ever heard of it?